banana cream pudding pie. Simple, creamy and delicious, this recipe calls for bananas, instant vanilla pudding mix, whipped topping, milk, and a baked pie shell. This banana cream pie is ridiculously easy! All it takes is instant pudding, a ready-made graham cracker crust, whipped topping, and sliced bananas.
Six ingredients is all it takes to make this delectable. Banana cream pie is such a specialty and while I've definitely made this delicacy with pudding mixes in the past, we all deserve to try it the homemade way. My thing with banana cream pie is that there are never enough bananas! You can have banana cream pudding pie using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of banana cream pudding pie
- You need 3 of bananas.
- Prepare 8 oz of tub of cool whip.
- It’s 1 box of vanilla pudding.
- It’s 1 box of vanilla wafers.
- Prepare 1 of grahmn cracker crust.
Load 'em in until no more can fit. Looking for a dessert pie recipe for a gathering? Then check out this creamy banana pie that's baked using Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust. Homemade Banana Pudding Pie – A creamy & delicious banana pie recipe with simple ingredients you might already have in your kitchen pantry.
banana cream pudding pie instructions
- make pudding according to box then set aside. take 2 bananas and Peel then mash with fork add in 4oz of cool whip and beat in mixer till fluffy.pour pudding in in pie shell then put vanilla wafers into pudding making a circle. add on banana mixture then top with vanilla wafers and then cut up half a banana and place on top next to wafers!.
- let chill 3 hours before serving!.
This banana cream pie recipe is so easy and if you love bananas, you are bound to love this pie too. It's light, fluffy and full of delicious banana flavor. It honestly doesn't get any easier than this banana. The pudding or custard can be made into a pie or used for banana pudding made with vanilla wafers and sliced bananas. Served with or without whipped cream, either way, it's delicious Southern comfort food at its best.