Chicken Pot Pie.
You can cook Chicken Pot Pie using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Pot Pie
- You need 400 g of chicken.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cream.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Pie crust dough (see above).
- Prepare as needed of Shredded cheese.
Chicken Pot Pie instructions
- Fry chicken until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Let cool and chop into small pieces..
- Melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour, onion, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper..
- Stir in broth, cream, and milk. Let boil, stirring, for one minute. Stir in chicken. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until sauce thickens..
- Heat oven to 225°C (450°F). Roll pie crust dough into a muffin pan or mini cast iron pots. Sprinkle shredded cheese at the bottom and fill with chicken mixture. Cover with pie crust and prick with a fork to let out steam..
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown..