Keto tuna mornay is a great keto family dinner option for busy parents. This Tuna casserole will keep the whole family happy.
- 1 batch Keto Cheese Sauce
- 400 g Broccoli florets (14 oz)
- 425 g Tin of Tuna, drained (15 oz)
- 100 g Cheddar Cheese, grated (4 oz)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius/350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Steam broccoli florets until just tender, don’t overcook as they will cook a little more in the oven.
- Arrange broccoli in an oven proof dish, sprinkle over tuna evenly. Pour over the prepared cheese sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://havebutterwilltravel.com/keto-tuna-mornay-recipe/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_tribes&utm_content=tribes&utm_term=385704196_12638728_208755