Oreo IceCream Cake.
You can cook Oreo IceCream Cake using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo IceCream Cake
- You need 9 of oreo biscuits.
- You need 1/2 cup of whipping cream or double cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
Oreo IceCream Cake instructions
- Take 9 oreo biscuits and separate cream from biscuit.
- Take a jar,add biscuit alone and grind it into a fine powder.
- Take a bowl,add 1/2cup of cream and whisk well and then add 1/4cup of condensed milk,oreo cream and half of biscuit powder.mix it together and icecream batter is ready.
- Take a cake pan. grease with oil and add powdered biscuit at base,pour icecream batter in middle and top layer is remaining biscuit. freeze for 5 hours..
- Ready to serve.