Black Forest Cake.
You can have Black Forest Cake using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Forest Cake
- It’s of Cake.
- It’s 1 cup (85 gram) of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 cup (227 gram) of plain flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cup (397 gram) of sugar (me:300 gram).
- You need 4 of egg, at room temperature.
- It’s 2 cup (250 ml) of buttermilk.
- It’s 2/3 cup (135 ml) of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 150 gram of black Cherry.
- You need 100 gram of sugar.
- You need 150 ml of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare of Frosting.
- Prepare 300 ml of whipping cream.
Black Forest Cake step by step
- Filling: place Cherry and sugar in saucepan, cover with water. Boil it then add corn starch, stir until combine well..
- Cake: preheat oven to 350F. Grease round cake pan (i used cake pan with 18 cm diameter).
- Combine flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In separated bowl, mix butter milk, oil and vanilla. Gradually beat wet ingredients to dry ingredients..
- Add eggs at one time beating until well blended. Pour the batter to prepared pan. Bake for 49-50 minutes.
- Whip the cream, slowly add sugar. Whip until stiff peak form.
- Assamble the cake: divided cake into two layer horizontally. Place first layer on cake board or plate.spread whip cream and spread filling on top of cream.
- Put second layer, coat sides and top of cake with remaining cream. Decorate as you desired. Refrigerate cake before serve it..